NAOR - 2 Post Series, Ultra rigid Racks for high density application for networking / labs / data Centres. The Racks made of rugged aluminum profiles, individually Powder coated and bolted with highest quality standards under stringent ISO 9001-2008 Manufacturing & Quality management system.
Standard for Racks configuration will be bolted frame with 2 or 4 Post. 4 Post will have adjustable Steel folded depth members to adjust the depth to meet site requirements. Available in 22RU, 36RU, 42RU & 45RU variants.
|Basic Frame||Aluminium Section|
|Std. Equipment Mounting||DIN Std. M6 Tapped Hole.|
|Standard Finish||Powder Coated|
|Standard Colour||Grey & Off White OR Black|
|Rack Standard||Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent standard|
|Static Load||1500 Kg|
|Model Matrix & Dimensions|
1U = 44.45 mm Note: Other models can be manufactured on request.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or Equivalent EIA /ISO / EN Standard
- High-strength, lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion constructions
- Two top angles and heavy-duty assembly hardware for a stronger rack to handle heavier loading
- 25 No. M6 mounting screws with combination Phillips/straight heads and pilot points to reduce cross threading and installation time
- Unique packaging inserts eliminate damage from components hitting together in the carton during shipping and handling.
- Easy of assembling by high quality fasteners.
- Universal 12.7mm-15.875mm-15.875mm alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility, maximizes usable mounting space
- Numbered U positions
- Universal 25 Pitch M6 Holes for ETSI Racks
- Panel Mounting Holes: M6 threads in both flanges
- Powder Coated or anodized provide a uniform appearance and protection against aluminum oxidation corrosion
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- Conductive M6 tapped DIN standard holes -100% assured conductivity within the rack. Eliminate Separate grounding strip.
- Heavy Duty bottom (160X60X8Th) MM & top angles (38X38X4.8Th) MM and C frames (32X75X5Th) MM to ensure up to 1500Kg static load capacity
- Custom configurations and assemblies available by special order
- Assembly hardware is included
- Weight capacity of 1500Kg Static (weight must be evenly distributed)
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipments conforming to DIN 41494. (General industrial standard)
- Grounding & Bonding Options
- Cable Organisers
- Power Distribution Units
- Rack ground Kit
- Cable Runways
- Extended Leg / Castors
Note: Other Color powder coating and Black anodising on request ETSI Std. Racks on request.
Catalogue:NAOR 2 Post Series