NHDC Series-High Density Closed Racks Enhanced to Handle High Volume of Cable where in customer corporate policy insists on Closed Racks. The Racks manufactured out of Aluminum profile, formed steel frames, welded and Powder coated with highest quality standards under stringent ISO 9001-2008 Manufacturing & Quality management system to ensure highest quality product.
Standard for Racks configuration will be Bolted frame with 4 no Pillars of Aluminum Extruded profile bolted to top and bottom ribbed/ reinforced frames additionally supported depth wise by welding 6 no 4 folded profiles. Associated with Top cover having provision for Mounting Fan Modules and Unique Cable entry and Exit Cut outs to handle High density Cables, Front and Back perforated metal Dual door with lock & key and Plain/Vented dual side panels. Free standing with plinth.
NHDC Racks are supplied with high density Cable Frames 2No of 6 Inch in 900 wide and 2 No of 8 Inch in 1000 Wide. Available in 42U 900X1200 and 42U 1000X1200configurations.
|Basic Frame||Steel folded|
|Top & Bottom Cover||Bolted to Frame with required cut outs.|
|Front Door||Lockable Convex Perforated Steel Door|
|Rear Door||Lockable Perforated / Plain Steel Dual Door|
|19” Mounting Angle||Formed Steel|
|Std. Equipment Mounting||DIN Std. 10 mm Sq. Slots|
|Standard Finish||Powder coated|
|Standard Colour||Texture Black|
|Standard Mounting||Free standing on Plinth|
|Rack Standard||Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent standard|
|Static Load||1500 Kg|
|Model Matrix & Dimensions|
|42 U 900 x 1200||2055||42U||600||19"||1200||1100|
|42 U 1000 x 1200||2055||42U||800||19"||1200||1100|
Abbreviations: H - Overall height, h- Usable height, W - Overall width, w- Usable width, D – Overall depth, d- Usable depth
1U = 44.45 MM
Note: Other models can be manufactured on request.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or Equivalent EIA / ISO / EN Standard
- Adjustable mounting depth
- 4 No. Adjustable, 19" verticals with Punched 10mm Square Hole and Universal 12.7mm – 15.875mm – 15.875mm alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility, maximizes usable mounting space
- Numbered U positions
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipments conforming to DIN 41494 (General industrial standard)
- Powder coated finish with Seven tank pretreatment process meeting IS
- Top Cover
- Side Panel
- Front Duel Perforated Door
- Rare Duel Perforated Door
- High Density Cable Manager
- Cable Basket