Cold air Sucked by Inlet blower module to the rack front Area and enter the MCE & cool the Equipments and hot air moves to hot aisle through perforated dual door or Enter False ceiling Chimney and then to PAC
1. 600 wide with out chimney :
Front convex Glass Door with lock & Key and Back perforated Dual door with lock & key, Front bottom side with Inlet blower module, Top cover having provision for Exhaust Blower mounting provision, Plain dual side panels. Free standing with plinth.
2. 600 wide with chimney :
Front convex Perforated Door with lock & Key and Back Plain metal Dual door with lock & key, Front bottom side with Inlet blower module Top cover having provision for Exhaust Blower mounting provision and Adjustable Chimney for free exhaust of Hot Air, Plain dual side panels. Free standing with plinth.
NRS-e-CR Series- Ultra rigid Enhanced Racks for high density application in data centers & server room.
The Racks manufactured out of steel sheet punched, formed, welded and Powder coated with highest quality standards under stringent ISO 9001-2008 Manufacturing & Quality management system to ensure highest quality product.
Standard for Racks configuration will be welded ultra rigid frame with 4 no Pillars of 14 Gauge steel sheet 7 folded profile welded to top and bottom ribbed/ reinforced frame additionally supported depth wise by welding 6 no depth rail 4 folded 75mm 14 Gauge profile. Associated with Top cover having provision for Exhaust Blower mounting provision and Adjustable ducts for free exhaust of Hot Air, Front convex Glass Door with lock & Key and Back perforated metal Dual door with lock & key and Plain dual side panels. Free standing with plinth.
Available in 600X1200 and 800X1200 configurations.
|Basic Frame||Steel folded|
|Top & Bottom Cover||Bolted to Frame with required cut outs.|
|Front Door||Lockable Convex Perforated Steel Door|
|Rear Door||Lockable Perforated / Plain Steel Dual Door|
|19” Mounting Angle||Formed Steel|
|Std. Equipment Mounting||DIN Std. 10 mm Sq. Slots|
|Standard Finish||Powder coated|
|Standard Colour||Texture Black|
|Standard Mounting||Free standing on Plinth|
|Rack Standard||Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent standard|
|Static Load||1500 Kg|
|Model Matrix & Dimensions|
Abbreviations: H - Overall height, h- Usable height, W - Overall width, w- Usable width, D – Overall depth, d- Usable depth
1U = 44.45 MM
Note: Other models can be manufactured on request.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or Equivalent EIA / ISO / EN Standard
- Adjustable mounting depth
- 4 No. Adjustable, 19" verticals with Punched 10mm Square Hole and Universal 12.7mm – 15.875mm – 15.875mm alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility, maximizes usable mounting space
- Numbered U positions
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipments conforming to DIN 41494 (General industrial standard)
- Powder coated finish with Seven tank pretreatment process meeting ASTM Standards
- eNhanced Thermal management with Air Seal Kit and Blanking panels & Bottom Brushed access
- eNhanced Grounding & Bonding
- eNhanced Cable management with 2 No. Universal Cable Basket with 1U and 2U Loops
- eNhanced for Alpha Numeric Rack Display system on front side of Top Cover
- eNhanced for CAC or HAC
- eNhanced for Roof Blowers with adjustable ducting. (400 to 1350 CFM)
- eNhanced for Back Door Blowers (720 to 1950 CFM) (Optional)
- eNhanced for Intelligent Locking and Rack Monitoring
- Top Cover
- Side Panel
- Convex Glass Door
- Duel Perforated or Plain Door
- Air Seal Kit
- Brush Tile
- Brush Module
- Universal Cable Baslet
Catalogue:NRSe CR Series