NRS Series standard for Racks configuration will be welded frame with 4 No. Pillars made of formed steel profile welded to top and bottom ribbed/ reinforced frame additionally supported depth wise by No depth rail 4 folded profile. Free standing on floor with 4 No casters wheels with 2 Nos. with brakes and 2 Nos. without brakes & with Levelers OR plinth.
NRA Series standard for Racks configuration will be bolted frame with 4 No. Pillars made of aluminium extruded profile Bolted to top and bottom ribbed/ reinforced frame additionally supported depth wise by 6 no depth rail 4 folded profile. Free standing on floor with 4 No casters wheels with 2 Nos. with brakes and 2 Nos. without brakes & with Levelers OR plinth.
4 Post Racks - NRA/NRS Series Available in 42 RU Variants with 650, 800,1000 & 1200 Deep configurations and 600 width configurations.
|Basic Frame||NRA - Composite (Aluminium Section & Steel)
NRS - Steel folded
|Construction||NRA - CKD Type, NRS - Welded
|Top & Bottom Cover||Bolted to Frame with Cable entry exit cut outs.|
|19 " Mounting Angle||Formed Steel|
|Std. Equipment Mounting||DIN Std. 10mm Square Slots|
|Standard Finish||Powder Coated|
|Standard Colour|| Grey & Off white OR Black
|Standard Mounting||Caster wheels (2 with Brake & 2 without Brake) OR Levelers OR Plinth.|
|Rack Standard||Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent standard|
|Static Load||750 Kg with casters. 1250 Kg with levelers /Plinth|
|Model Matrix & Dimensions|
|NRA / NRS Series||H||h||W||w||D||d|
|42 U 600 x 650||2095||1896||600||500||650||550|
|42 U 600 x 800||2095||1896||600||500||800||700|
|42 U 600 x 1000||2115||1896||600||500||1000||900|
1U = 44.45 mm Note: Other models can be manufactured on request.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or Equivalent EIA / ISO / EN / CEA Standard
- Adjustable mounting depth
- 4 No Adjustable, 19" verticals with Punched 10 mm Square Hole and Universal 12.7mm-15.875mm-15.875mm alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility, maximizes usable mounting space.
- Numbered U positions
- Universal 25MM Pitch Holes For ETSI Standard Racks
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipments conforming to DIN 41494 (General industrial standard for equipments)
- Powder coated finish with Seven tank pretreatment process meeting ASTM standard
- Grounding & Bonding Options
- Fan module Mount Provision on top Cover
- Fixed Shelf
- Cantilever Shelf
- Sliding Shelf
- Key Board Shelf
- Power Distibution Units.
- Cable Oragnisers.
- Fans and Fan Modules.
- Rack Ground Kit
- Cable Basket
Catalogue:4-Post Rack 600 Wide Series