High-Density Closed Network Rack Solutions (NHDC)
Businesses today have intense computing and workload needs, which means the standard racks are not sufficient for Networking considering the Risk of Physical Security. A higher rack density with better Security is the need of the hour. By using high-density racks, businesses can meet all the necessary compliances while still having more room to grow. Netrack High-Density Closed Rack Solutions is designed to handle a high volume of cable for Core Networking applications with enhanced security.
What is NHDC Series?
The high-density closed racks are an industry requirement for handling a large number of cables safely. The NHDC High Density Closed Racks are made of the highest quality steel frames that are powder coated and welded to meet the best quality standards. The result is a quality product that meets the standards of ISO 9001 | ISO 14001 | ISO 27001 | ISO 45001 Manufacturing & Quality management system.
The NHDC has a Steel CKD design that is supported by welding six on four profiles. It also comes with a top cover for cable entry and a mounting fan. Exit cutouts help handle high-density cables. The other things it offers are perforated metal dual doors with lock and key arrangements. It comes with dual side panels plain/vented and is free-standing with a plinth. The Racks also comes with high-density cable frames of 6’’ and 8’’ with 900 and 1000 wide. The NHDC series comes from 32RU to 52 RU variants with depth configurations of 800, 1000, and 1200 and width configurations of 900 and 1000.
Benefits of NHDC
- More computing power: By using a high-density rack, businesses and data centers can have more power in terms of computing in a lesser space.
- Reduced costs: By packing more power, there is a reduction in physical infrastructure needs, which means reduced costs. Also, since these racks occupy less space, the cooling needs are less, thus reducing overhead costs.
- Offers better flexibility: High-density racks accommodate powerful servers, which provides more flexibility in managing infrastructure.
- All these are achievable only with proper backbone networking, this is when Netrack’s NHDC Will come into the picture.
- Uses the best quality steel and CKD construction type that conforms to the industry standards.
- It conforms to DIN 41494, the standard for dimensions of rack suites or cabinets or equivalent EIA/ISO/EN standard.
- It is fully compatible with all equipment that conforms to the industry standard, namely the DIN 41494.
- It meets the IS standards with its seven-tank pretreatment with a powder-coated finish.
- It has flexible cable and rack management with adjustable mounting depth.
- It also has greater usable mounting space and flexibility with a 4 No. Adjustable, 19″ verticals with Punched 10mm Square Hole and Universal 12.7mm – 15.875mm – 15.875mm. In addition, it has an alternating hole pattern.
- It comes with a U position for the precise location where the asset is placed.
- Uses state-of-the-art technology to manufacture the products to provide the best quality product.
- Reliable and fast delivery and is among the best in the industry.
- Keyboard tray
- Shelf sliding
- Angle pair
- Cantilever shelf
- Power distribution units
Netrack High Density closed rack solutions are a must in places where the safety of the equipment is more when they are closed, and open-rack solutions are not an option.