NRS Series, Rigid Racks for Severs, Networking, AV, Telecom & lab application. Racks manufactured out of steel sheet punched, formed, welded and Powder coated with highest quality standard under stringent ISO 9001-2008 Manufacturing & Quality management system to ensure highest quality product.
Standard for Racks configuration will be bolted frame with 4 No. Pillars made of aluminium extruded profile Bolted to top and bottom ribbed/ reinforced frame additionally supported depth wise by 6 no depth rail 4 folded profile. Associated with vented top cover with fan mounting provision Front Glass or perforated Metal Door with lock & Key and Back Vented / perforated metal door with lock & key and partially vented or Plain side panels,1200 deep rack will be configured with dual side panel. Free standing on floor with 4 No casters wheels with 2 Nos. with brakes and 2 Nos. without brakes & with Levelers OR plinth.
Available in 42 RU Variants with 650, 800,1000 & 1200 Deep configurations and 600 & 800 width configurations.
|Basic Frame||Steel folded|
|Top & Bottom Cover||Bolted to Frame with Cable entry exit cut outs|
|Front Door||Lockable Toughened Glass Door Or Lockable Perforated steel Door|
|Rear Door||Lockable Steel Door – Plain/ Vented/ Perforated|
|19” Mounting Angle||Formed Steel|
|Std. Equipment Mounting||DIN Std. 10 mm Sq. Slots|
|Standard Finish||Powder coated|
|Standard Colour||Grey & Off white OR Black|
|Standard Mounting||Caster wheels (2 with Brake & 2 without Brake)OR Levelers Or Plinth|
|Rack Standard||Conforms to DIN 41494 or equivalent standard|
|Static Load||750 Kg with casters 1250 Kg with Levelers/Plinth|
|Model Matrix & Dimensions|
Abbreviations : H - Overall height, h- Usable height, W - Overall width, w- Usable width, D – Overall depth, d- Usable depth
1U = 44.45 MM
Note : Other models can be manufactured on request.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 or Equivalent EIA /ISO/ EN/CEA Standard
- Adjustable mounting depth
- 4 No Adjustable. 19” verticals with Punched 10mm Squarer Hole and Universal 12.7 mm-15.875 mm- 15.875 mm alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility, maximizes usable mounting space.
- Numbered U positions
- Universal 25mm Pitch Holes For ETSI Standard Racks
- State-of-the art manufacturing methods provide the best product quality and fastest delivery in the industry
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipments conforming to DIN 41494 (General industrial standard for equipments)
- Powder coated finish with Seven tank pretreatment process meeting ASTM standard
- Grounding & Bonding Options
- Fan module Mount Provision on top Cover
- Cable Basket
- Adapter Kit
- Ganging Kit
- Angle Pair
- Fixed Shelf
- Cantilever Shelf
- Sliding Shelf
- Key Board Shelf
- Power Distribution Units.
- Cable Oragnisers.
- Fans and Fan Modules.
- Rack Ground Kit
Note: Other Colour powder coating, ETSI Std. Racks and Other models can be manufactured on request.
|S No||PRODUCT||Length||Width||Depth||Net Weight||Gross Weight|
|1||12 INCH RUNWAY KIT||1530||340||100||9.2||11|
|2||18 INCH RUNWAY KIT||1530||470||100||11.3||14|
Catalogue:NRS 800 Series